Important update regarding Capital Grants investment stream
Due to OTF budget changes and the upcoming launch of a new $25 million community capital program that OTF will administer on behalf of the Government of Ontario, we are suspending the investment stream for capital grants. We will release a new deadline at a later date when details of the new community capital program are finalized.
What this means:
- The April 6 deadline for Capital grants is cancelled.
- Registered applicants no longer have access to the application form to apply for a Capital grant.
- OTF will follow up directly with applicants who have already submitted a Capital grant application or have an Capital grant application in draft form in our online system.
- This decision does not affect any other streams or granting programs at OTF.
- The April 6 deadline for Seed grants is still in effect.
- Registered applicants can still apply for a Seed grant.
We regret the inconvenience it may cause to our applicants.
Stay tuned for more details in the Spring.