Building inclusive and engaged communities together
People’s ability to connect with each other and participate in civil society is central to community health and vibrancy. When people feel they belong and their opinion is being heard, they give back and are more likely to volunteer regularly.
- Read more about Connected People (pdf)
- Where applicable, Grant Results have associated metrics and standardized survey tools (pdf)
- Report from Cycle 1 - Fall 2015 (pdf)
- Report from Cycle 2 - Spring 2016 (pdf)
- Report from Cycles 3 and 4 - Summer 2016 (pdf)
- Report from Cycles 5 and 6 - Winter 2017 (pdf)