Organization Registration Deadline: June 7, 2017, 5pm E.T. closed
Application Deadline: June 28, 2017, 5pm E.T.
1. Are you eligible?
Find out who can apply.
2. Attend a local outreach sessions: Learn how to apply!
3. Read and understand the Application Guide before applying for LPRF funding
4. Register your Organization the registration deadline is now closed
If your organization is already registered with OTF and verified as eligible to apply for OTF grants, your organization is automatically registered and eligible to apply for the LPRF.
5. Review the Program Criteria and Assessment Criteria
Before you start your LPRF application, know what we will be asking for. Read the Application Questions. Read the Application Guide, including the assessment criteria that will be used to review LPRF applications.
6. Submit an Application - Deadline: June 28, 2017, 5pm E.T.
Using your user ID and password, log in and access the LPRF online application. Upon submitting your application, you will receive OTF confirmation that we have received it. Your application will be reviewed for eligibility, completeness, and how well your project fits with the LPRF criteria.