Apply for a Resilient Communities Fund grant
Through the Resilient Communities Fund, the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) supports non-profit organizations as they continue to recover and build resiliency due to impacts of COVID-19.
Funding is available to rebuild your organization’s capacity, enhance your resiliency, and meet the changing needs of your community.
Through OTF’s Resilient Communities Fund, your organization can apply for a grant to:
- Develop and implement medium to long-term strategic plans
- Provide supports to staff and volunteers
- Adapt or add new program delivery methods
- Expand programs and services
- Meet public health guidelines and purchase equipment
- Grants can be up to 24 months in length.
- Request between $10,000 and $200,000, with a maximum of $100,000 per year.
Important dates and deadlines
- Grant application will be available starting Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Deadline to submit application is Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 5 PM ET.
Get support for your application
OTF is offering a variety of supports to help your organization prepare its grant application and required documentation.
Join us from October 24 to December 2, 2022 for the following supports:
Information session #1: Eligibility requirements for organizations
- Eligible and ineligible applicants
- Information needed about your organization
- Applicable OTF policies
- Requirements about your organization’s financial health and board of directors
Review the following policies prior to this session:
Information session # 2: Overview of the Resilient Communities Fund
- Eligible projects and costs
- Project outcomes that align with the fund
- Application process and assessment
- Required documentation
This session will cover information on:
If you have questions about your project’s fit with the Resilient Communities Fund, please book a one-on-one coaching call with an OTF Program Manager.
OTF Support Centre
For technical issues or general questions about what and how we fund, contact our Support Centre at 1 800 263-2887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Support Centre is available Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM ET.