Please note that the links below are not an endorsement by OTF.
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) (Law and regulations)
- Guide to the AODA (AODA Alliance)
- How to make public spaces accessible - Accessibility Ontario (Design of public spaces standard)
- AccessAbility® Advantage - March of Dimes (assessible and universally designed solutions)
- Guidelines for Barrier-free Design of Ontario Government Facilities
Capital Projects: Resources and Links
- Ontario Building Code (Ontario Building code overview, fact sheets, etc.)
- Ontario Building Code Act (Law and regulations)
- Accessibility Amendments to Ontario’s Building Code
- National Model Construction Codes and Guides (for First Nations)
Evidence and Evaluation
- Tools & Approaches Matrix, by What Works
- Choosing Evaluators, Chapter 36: Section 4, by Community Tool Box
- Participatory Evaluation Toolkit, by Gillian Krania, HC Link
- The common foundations of impact measurement, by the Common Approach to Impact Measurement
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Evaluation, How to Become Savvy Evaluation Consumers, by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Section 7.9 on Budgeting for Evaluation
Nonprofit Sector Research
- CIW Ontario Report - Canadian Index of Wellbeing
- VitalSigns Reports - Community Foundations of Canada
- Social Planning Council Ontario Landscape Report
- Evolving the Competitive Edge: Rural Community Engagement – Economic Development Council of Ontario
Self-Serve Tools and Resources
- Municipal Data
- Canadian Council on Social Development
- Community Data Program
- Imagine Canada's Standards Program offers a Canada-wide set of shared standards for charities and nonprofits designed to strengthen sector capacity in five fundamental areas: governance, financial accountability, fundraising, staff management and volunteer involvement.
- Ministry of the Attorney General - Not-for-Profit Incorporator's Handbook - The purpose of this Handbook is to provide both the layman and the professional with some general information on the nature of a not-for-profit corporation and guidelines on how to incorporate such a corporation.
- SPARK Ontario - Linking volunteers and nonprofits.